• Due to the large number of Fine Arts and Crafts dealers, Antique vendors, Food Booths and Sponsors, within the Festival area; we will continue the early closing of the downtown streets.
• Beginning at 1 p.m. on Friday, May 3, 2019, Centre Street from 8th Street to Front Street will be closed to all traffic except Shrimp Festival participants.
• Also closed will be North and South 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th from Alachua Street (north of Centre St) to Ash Street (south of Centre St.).
• All vehicles must be removed from the Festival area by 2 p.m.
(bullet) From 2p.m. until 6 p.m., Shrimp Festival participants will be setting up their areas for Saturday and Sunday’s events.
• All vehicles/trailers must be removed by 6 p.m. Friday, May 3rd. With the anticipation of large crowds for the opening night of the Festival, the safety of pedestrians is of utmost importance.
• Only pedestrian traffic will be allowed on Centre Street after 6pm on Friday.